Saturday, May 14, 2011

Ibot DarkOrbit



Previously I've explained what it was game DarkOrbit and how to play. Any so-called game, surely we can cheat. but cheating is not something That We Can be proud.

Here I will write about how to play cheat in the game DarkOrbit. But remember! I am not responsible if you play cheat and to the consequences. ie if you are caught using a cheat and your account will be banned.

BOT, if you have long played darkorbit you've heard the word bot. bot is a software to run our ship without having us play. I have a bot that I can still work in a period that has been updated darkorbit now.




You can download it below this bot!



profibot server crack

Ibot 2.7 cracked

usage instructions and for Indonesian langguage : petunjuk pemakaian






Glad to help you, but remember! I am not responsible for your account. and use the cheat it is not always easy your game.
Regards .. good luck space pilot!

4 comments:

  1. if you have long played darkorbit you've heard the word bot. bot is a software to run our ship without having us play. I have a bot that I can still work in a period that has been updated darkorbit now. free darkorbit premium

    ReplyDelete
  2. saya mau tanya MIN . bagaimana cara nya agar drones saya bisa nembak ?
    pemula soal nya saya . drones saya cuma bisa ngikut doang gak nembak sama sekali

    ReplyDelete